Princess Loft Certified Organic 7" Latex Mattress
Starting at $1899
- Comfort: Ultra Plush, this mattress is not as plush (more firm) as the Princess Loft 9" Certified Latex.
- 7” height mattress. Latex is 26 ILD.
- Ergonomically zoned. This mattress provides up to 33% more pressure relief than conventional foam and fiber cushioning materials. This certified organic mattress is a unique gift from mother nature, harvested entirely by hand.
- Great solution for allergies sufferers: hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial, and anti-dust mite. These organisms do not thrive in natural latex.
- There is no "greener" mattress than our certified organic latex mattress, and it can be a very effective choice for those that have chemical sensitivities or other allergy concerns.
- The eco friendly wool and organic cotton top cover is also chemical free. This is an organic and sustainable mattress- a truly eco and naturally healthy product.
When you sleep on this organic pure latex mattress, you’re reducing your exposure to the harsh chemicals – good for you and beneficial for the environment. It’s designed to be a healthy sleep surface completely free of chemicals with outstanding comfort and durability. The natural raw materials used in this mattress have no limit in supply, they are constantly being replenished by nature and so the ecological balance is maintained.
Natural Latex 100% pure natural latex, not synthetic. Pure latex foam mattress is made in one piece. There are no glued pieces or slices. Natural latex is not easy in the process of mass production so they are expensive but they are known to be the most superior foam in the world. Our latex is Dunlop processed. It’s the original production process with no harmful chemicals, unlike Talalay processed which contain highly toxins vanillin and dimethyl sulfate. Our latex density is 85D while most common latex density is 75D.
Organic Cotton and Eco Friendly Wool The organic cotton is 100% chemical-free. No herbicides, pesticides, or fertilizers are used to produce it. In contrast, traditional cotton is one of the most heavily sprayed crops. The wool is produced by a sheep-friendly shepherds and growers who believe a sheep’s life should be a baaaa-tiful life. A fantastic insulator, wool’s natural crimp traps in pockets of air to keep you cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
Certifications ISO9001 and ISO1400 ISO9001 is a certificate of quality assurance & management. ISO14001 is a certificate of environmental standards. It ensures protection of the environment, preventing pollution and improving environmental performance.
German LGA and ECO LGA certified product mean that it has been inspected and evaluated on durability, elasticity level, spring action and tensile strength. Certified by German LGA and ECO, one of the world’s most reputable testing agencies. ECO evaluates the contents and composition of natural latex. The certificate gives only items passed in the standard that is harmless to human and eco-friendly manufacturing.
This mattress was confirmed that it is 100% pure natural latex without any foreign substances added in the composition and analysis examinations, 99.9% germ-resisting on latex and coir; 88.6% of far infrared ray radiation test on palm coir as well as an excellent product scoring high points in comparison and restoration on the palm coir.
Optional Organic Wood foundation Compared to box springs, which are flexible, foundations are rigid. Wood foundation is the best and recommended choice for foam mattresses. This foundation is hand sewn with 100% organic cotton cover, cotton backing and special blend of organically grown and eco friendly wool for natural flame retardant. Our wood foundation is of Canadian spruce sturdy frame. It is a 7" foundation height.
Mattress Set Height Total mattress set height with optional foundation is 14". This mattress is for use on an existing base, with a platform frame, or foundation. It is not suitable for use on adjustable power base.
Warranty 10 year Limited Warranty. Made in the USA.
Shipping White glove delivery.