myComforter Light by Sleep and Beyond
Starting at $119 (Crib size)
- 100% natural cotton sateen, weaved in 300 TC.
- Our light comforter is ideal for warmer climates and seasons (or for hot sleepers).
- Has allergies to down and polyester and is looking for healthier eco friendly alternative option.
- Is looking for a long term investment in their quality of sleep and overall health.
- Filled with 100% washable wool.
- Available in Crib, Twin, Full/Queen, King, Super King
- Washable. We suggest you purchase Organic Duvet by Sleep and Beyond for a complete top of the bed look.
♥ Understanding the Aroma of Wool
The sweet smell of wool assures you are receiving the true and pure wool filled product, free of harmful chemicals, toxins and synthetics. Wool aroma is appealing to the senses and helps induce a relaxed, healthy and comforting sleep environment. It will dissipate within few days after opening.
RETURN POLICY: ››15% restocking fee will be charged for all returned items unless product is defective. ››Due to the hypoallergenic nature of the products and bedding law regulations, items that have been used, laundered, or are not in original packaging are non-returnable. ››Defective items are returnable within first two weeks upon receipt of order. ››Product exchanges will be made due to the manufacturing defect after reviewing the merchandise.
This product will be shipped directly from the brand.
Sleep & Beyond Organics is one of the few direct manufacturers of luxurious certified-organic bedding. Since 1992, they have been providing their customers with hypoallergenic and chemical-free bedding to ensure a better night's sleep. Sleep & Beyond's manufacturing units are ISO and Fair Trade Certified for quality control management, fair trade labor and environmentally friendly practices. Wind power is used as an eco-friendly energy source.